Night to Shine 2018
Night to Shine is an unforgettable prom night experience, centered on God’s love, for people with special needs ages 14 and older. On one night, February 9, 2018, churches from around the world will host Night to Shine for thousands of honored guests and we want you to be a part of it!
Sign Up Today!
What is a buddY?
As a part of the Buddy Team you will accompany and assist an assigned guest throughout the evening, providing company and any assistance they may need during the event.
What is a volunteer?
A large number of dedicated volunteers will play a key role in executing this special night. We hope that you will be one of them as you will be a vital part of sharing God’s love with each of our guests.
What you need to know:
- Thank you for your cooperation! Please take special note that Night To Shine will be held on February 9th, 2018 from 6-9pm.
- All Volunteers and Buddies will also be required to attend ONE (1) of our Mandatory Trainings.
- Training will be held:
- January 22, 2018 from 7-9pm
- February 3, 2018 from 10am-noon
- February 7, 2018 from 7-9pm
- Many Volunteer positions need to be on site no later than 5:00pm please coordinate with your employer as soon as possible.