While faith is a simple concept, there’s nothing on the box that indicates that it’s easy. In fact, most scriptures that speak of faith include both elements: There’s both simplicity and difficulty. When it comes to faith, simple does not mean easy.
1) Self-assessment is absolutely essential: Do I believe & trust God?
2) I will keep my eyes on Jesus and not on others. I will look for what he is doing in my life.
3) I will live the way God desires, even in the midst of conflict and chaos.
4) I will be still before God and wait patiently upon him. I will not allow my emotions to dictate my faith.
5) I will read Romans 8:35-39 and Psalm 37:1-9 daily and ask God to help me to trust & obey.